11/1/07

I survived Halloween!

This is my cute class...I am the "utterly" gorgeous cow...

My Summer is definately my candy child, the worst EVER! We went trick-or-treating for 2 hours and she could've kept going!!! (I had to quit because my feet were aching) I could tell she was exhausted but she would not stop! She wouldn't even let me carry her bag, and it was FULL! She cracks me up. By the end though she said, "Mom, I don't want to say trick or treat anymore." So I asked her if she wanted to go home and she said "NO!" This picture is from today...3 lollipops at one time!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE the cow costume!!! That is so great! I love Summer's maximization of candy with the 3 lolipops! I love all the pics! Love, laura

Wendy said...

Where did you get the costume! I must get one!

Sally said...

I got the costume from Partyland, I think you can get them from Oriental Trading Company too. I love it! Summer has a cow costume also that she wore last year...this year she wanted to be a kitty like Sydney!

Jenny said...

How fun are you?! I love the costume! My kids are candy freaks, too, and we've had a week-long sugar high. Hopefully the candy's almost gone now!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed