6/23/09

Mountains

I try hard not to disappoint with all my mountain posts...I have a lot of catch up to do!

We went up to Granite Flats campground to BBQ, with Ryan and Melissa and their girls. I saw Zack and asked him what he was doing. He said, "Well, I don't have anyone to play with so I made one, my stick friend." Oh, Zack, you are too cute, I'm sorry you don't have any boys to play with...

Abby, Savannah, and Sydney







who gave that boy an ax?????


Can there ever be enough mountain excursions? I think not.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I never get bored of your mountain excursions. It makes me a little jealous. Ken and I need to take advantage of the outdoors more.

Stephanie said...

I miss the mountains! I'm glad you are enjoying them!

Autumn said...

Oh Zack's little stick friend kind of breaks my heart. So cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed