9/25/09

Let the posting begin!

Wow, this has got to be a new record for me...2 posts in 2 months. Pathetic! I have good excuses, you could call me the QUEEN of excuses. For example,

a new school year starting,
being pregnant (sick and tired),
having a SEVERE sinus infection for 6 weeks,
3 kids on 3 different soccer teams (I swear I will NOT do this next year!)

just to name a few, but I am done with excuses

so here I go, trying to catch up from the summertime


We went on a fun outing to Temple Square and church history museum. Tom had each kid pick a postcard from the museum gift shop and try to find it in the museum. Then we let them use some allowance money to get something small from the gift shop. What was totally adorable was Savannah used her money to buy me a CTR necklace that I said was cute! She surprised me with it later, she is such a thoughtful child!

Zack with Captain Moroni

the place where Grandma and Bapa got engaged

a tiny hurt baby bird, that made us all sad



the rod of iron at the museum








3 comments:

Wendy said...

I wondered when/if the pregnancy was public! I hope you're feeling good! You didn't have your camera at your parents in the summer did you? Did anyone else take pictures that night? Miss you! I'm happy to see the new post!

Dawnelle Anderson said...

Good to hear you blogging again. Congrats on the pregnancy - how exciting

Tyra said...

Congrats on being pregnant. I know you were waiting for another baby for a long time. When are you due?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed