11/20/09

It's a...

GIRL! Tom and I saw our baby today! We took all the kids and we were all anxious to see. Zack was about to cry when the radiologist said the baby was a girl. That made me sad. The other girls were excited but kept saying, "Are you sure?", "We thought it was going to be a boy?", "What about Joshua?"...

I am very happy that my baby is healthy and the ultrasound was super cute! But I am a little confused thinking this may be my last chance at a baby and it is not Joshua. I dreamt about Joshua years ago and always knew I was supposed to have another baby, a boy. So now what I am supposed to do? There is no way Tom will agree to another baby AND I am not sure I could do this pregnancy thing again. I guess I just have to trust that things will just work out.

I am not disappointed to have another girl, I love my cute, sweet, beautiful girls! And I can't wait to hold and kiss my new baby girl! How can I do another 19 weeks? *sigh*

10 comments:

Julie Markham said...

How about Josephine? She'll be a wonderful addition to your family.

brobrofamily said...

congrats!!! I am soo excited for you!!

Wendy said...

I have a vague recollection of your mom thinking that she was supposed to have twins, there was a little girl I think and when she had Joe she was confused... you should ask your mom about it.

In any case, congratulations on number five!

Cannon Clan said...

a girl!!! congratulations. we are so excited for you.

Jardinefamily said...

Maybe Joshua is your grandson you dreamt about :)

meg.. said...

Congrats on a good ultrasound! Don't worry about Joshua, it will all work out.

Kelli Proctor said...

aww...fun! Another girl! Congratulation!

Anonymous said...

I was told my boy was a girl at that stage of the game. So maybe the ultra-sound was wrong.
good luck

Autumn said...

Congratulations! Another blond baby girl running around-Hooray!

V and Co. said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!

i had NO IDEA you were preggers!!!!

i'm sorry for being such a sucky friend!

BUT SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed