2/26/10

The goings on...

I'm still on bed rest. It's harder than I thought. I've been to the hospital 2 more times to monitor my blood pressure and do tests. I'm very grateful every day that me and the baby are doing well, I REALLY hope to last 2-3 more weeks!

Grandma came up last Tuesday 2/16 and was a life saver! She cooked, shopped, did laundry, entertained the kids with books and crafts, taught them how to help with laundry, switched the kids to their neighborhood school, registered Savannah for Middle School, helped with school projects, mended clothes, and made sure I stayed down! It was SO nice to have her! She went home today for a week or two OR until the baby comes. We will all miss her!

the kids went swimming with Tim and Angie and had a blast

Summer's school papers for ONE WEEK! I get overwhelmed with papers

grandma helps Savannah make 14th century gingerbread for her Renaissance fair at school

grandma stayed with her during the fair. Tom made her cute poster.

Savannah and her good friend Kara

the kids reading with grandma

learning laundry

Summer makes cinnamon rolls

we made 3 large pans and they were all gone within 2 days

Zack's blue and gold scout dinner


It's definitely been interesting around here!

7 comments:

Julie Markham said...

I was so happy to see Savannah on your blog. Glad she's not lost!

Wendy said...

The pic of Savannah at the Renaissance fair... oh my goodness I did a double take, she looks so much like you!!

Two - three weeks - you're so close! One of my teacher friends was on best rest from six weeks onward... she only has two kids - go figure!

I wish Kate and I could come hang out with you for a day!!

LOVE YA!!

Autumn said...

I'm glad your mother in law could come help out. You are busy bees.

Bapa said...

I'm glad your mother-in-law made it home safe and sound and is soaking in the tub.

Mindy said...

Thank goodness for grandmas!! Isn't it amazing that YOU would have been doing all those things plus a hundred more if you weren't on bed rest? Amazing.

Stay healthy!! Can't wait (or really I can wait a few more weeks...) to see pictures of that baby!!

Bonnie said...

Sally, hang in there, Honey! I know how hard this is, thank goodness grandma could come. I hope your ward is helping you guys out now. I wish I lived closer! Sending some prayers for you!

Hugs from CA
Bonnie

Tyra said...

Glad to hear that you are getting some help with staying down. I can't imagine bed rest with four kids--that is insane. Stay in bed and be healthy for the baby. I am thinking about you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed