3/24/10

ZOEY, ZOEY, ZOEY!

Having a baby is a MIRACLE! I feel blessed to have made it to 37 weeks, even though bed rest was HARD.

My precious Zoey was worth the FIVE YEAR WAIT, and every worry, pain, heartburn, bloating, hip and back aches, no sleep, high blood pressure. I couldn't love this baby more! I am just so in love with her. We ALL are!

Can there be enough baby pictures?

I. THINK. NOT.


Our beautiful hospital room with the view of the Mt. Timpanogos Temple

anxiously waiting for my baby

And she's here! But I only got to hold her for a minute before they took her away for hours. Tom stayed with her. She had respiratory problems because my placenta ruptured during labor and she had blood in her lungs and stomach. Poor baby, they got so much blood out of her!

Savannah, Zack, and Sydney

her IV

I got to hold her again for 10 minutes until they took her away for hours...

Summer loves her little toes

she is so excited!

Savannah has bronchitis so she wears a mask around the baby

Sydney is such a cute little mom

Mary took the day off work to be with the kids while we were in the hospital

Joe also came to help

in the NICU

the cute decor by the NICU nurses

love this picture!

Macie and Angie came to visit

beautiful flowers from Tom's work

Zoey is a little jaundiced...

they put her prints on the NICU wall





Grandma

GOING HOME FROM THE NICU, HOORAY!!!!

cute little nugget

Summer was totally adorable when we brought Zoey home





the kids want to help do everything- dress, hold, change her

Nana & Pops





Tom and Bapa talk soccer

Summer wants to be near her all the time

Becky & James brought Sunday dinner over

the girls "help" bathe Zoey

hi cute baby

I love this picture

there's NOTHING like a baby!

I could kiss this face ALL day!

gas smile, hee hee




22 comments:

The Cannon Family said...

Oh Sally, she is gorgeous! It makes me tear up seeing such a sweet face so fresh from heaven. What a blessing to come to such an amazing family as yours. We are sooo excited for you guys!

Julie Markham said...

Mike was in awe when he told me how beautiful Zoey is. Congratulations!

Bonnie said...

Sally, she is adorable. Not surprised! Jen and I were so sorry we did not get to see you in the hospital. We did wait awhile but Hazie was very upset to be in the hospital. Poor little thing she was expecting someone would be poking her with a needle any minute. We tried to reassure her but she didn't understand. We even brought you some of Jen's shoes and then forgot to leave them. Oh well, we tried!

Did you like the penguins Jen made for you? All seven to represent your family. I don't know how she does these things~she's amazing!

Loved the photos of all your girls looking at Zoey! Very cute.

Hugs to you all...Bonnie

brobrofamily said...

Congrats she is adorable!!! SOOO CUTE! I want to steal her! :)

Heather H said...

Oh she is so cute!! Congrats you guys.

Dawnelle Anderson said...

Congratulations - she is beautiful

Angie said...

I LOVE all the pictures! So happy for you guys, and not at all jealous! :) Ok, maybe like 90% happy 10% jealous!

Tarin said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful! What a little sweetheart. I'm so glad that you and Zoey are okay. She is just precious. Can't wait to steal her from you sometime to help alleviate my baby hunger. :)

Autumn said...

Oh she is sooo precious! It must be so wonderful to have all those dependable helpers right there on hand. The whole family looks smitten-I love it!

Sarah H. said...

So glad that you guys are home and doing well. Such sweet, sweet pics. She is so completely precious. Congrats again!! Can't wait to see and hold her in person. If there is anything that you need please let me know.

Mindy said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!! What a beautiful baby! You are truly glowing Sal - glowing with happiness! Your family is beautiful. I love you!!

The Stewart's said...

Sally what a special gift and miracle. She is so sweet and perfect!

girlsmama said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for your little family. I guess it's getting kind of big huh?

She is beautiful.

Wendy said...

YAY!! Welcome cutie baby!

Cannon Clan said...

she is so cute! cant wait to meet her. hope you are all doing well, so gald she is home:)

Laura said...

What a beautiful baby. I am so happy for you and your fam. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pics. Keep taking them and posting them.

meg.. said...

So happy for you, Sally. Zoey is beautiful. After all you went through, I'm so glad everything worked out in the end.

Tyra said...

She is gorgeous Sally!! I would expect nothing less from you though. I am glad that she is doing better and that you are home and happy. You look so happy to be a mom again.

Kelli Proctor said...

Oh wow! I am so happy and excited for you guys! Congrats! She is so beautiful!

Auntie Wendy said...

Love all the special photos of your beautiful family. Makes you all feel much closer to us here in the UK and you are ALL beautiful even Tom!

Jen said...

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congrats to you and Tom and your family! :)

Cheri said...

Congrats! She's beautiful! Emilee says, "Hi!". Are you going back to teaching next year?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed