12/18/07

12/7 My GirlFriends Party

What a fun tradition we have had for several years to get together and do a white elephant gift and just hang out/eat/talk/eat and eat some more! I love my girlfriends!


Laura and I both lived in New Jersey but did not meet until we went to BYU. It has been so great to have her in my life! She is one of the only people who can have me laughing so hard I cry!

Krissy, Vanessa, Traci, and Jenny. I met these wonderful women when I lived in Provo. It has been fun watching our kids grow up and having each other to lean on...we've been through a lot together.

Jen, Kim, Laura. Kim was also a neighbor I met in Provo who I miss dearly!!

Sydney and Savannah want to know how big Hazel was when she was born. Want to read a great miracle story? Then see my friend Miss Jen's blog. We call her Miss Jen because she was a preschool teacher to Savannah and Sydney and most of our friends' kids!! She is a pillar of strength! I would've died without my Jen after I had my seizure (6 years ago), not only did she drive me around while I couldn't drive for 6 months and Tom was in school full-time and working 3 jobs she kept my spirits up. Thanks Miss Jen!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

That was so much fun, thanks for hosting us! We will have to play over the holiday!

PsychDoctor said...

So are you giving your little girl away, or is she just playing in the gift bag? Ryan H.

the Token Asian said...

Had so much fun at our girls white elefant. glad we keep up the tradition. Can I have some of the pics??

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed