12/26/07

Christmas Day!!

SO, on Christmas Eve the kids snuck into my closet and found some of their things, (of course they weren't wrapped yet because we didn't get to go shopping until after the 20th). And of course I cried but figured out a punishment that fit the crime...we told the kids they couldn't open their presents until after we went to Nana's house which is better than my first reaction..."We're taking everything to DI" I would've never done that by the way! Tom and I felt bad that our Christmas had been ruined, the surprise aspect and seeing our kids reactions at opening their gifts...but Christmas was awesome anyway because it's not about the gifts! So after I stayed up until 4am wrapping, we woke up at 8 and Tom said, "Should we let the kids open their gifts now?" Yes, we caved! It was cute to hear how "surprised" they were...even if it was a little acted! :) Thus we have Christmas Morning...





The traditional Miller breakfast which should be called brunch because it doesn't start until 10:30 ish. We always do British "crackers" and have to wear the crowns!





Christmas dinner at the Millers...









2 comments:

Laura said...

Love the pictures of the kids! Isn't that always part of Christmas? Sneaky children! On your blog you need to tell us more about this crown tradition. I am very curious about it. I love the pic of Sydney with all the stuffed animals. So cute!!!

Mindy said...

You have so many cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas - whether the kids knew what they were getting or not! That's so cute that you caved... I would have too. :) I miss you Sal!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed