7/19/09

FINALLY

I fixed my blog!!! I have been frustrated for weeks trying to figure out why I kept getting an error code saying my URL was not valid! Now I can finally post my hundreds of pictures that are just hanging out on my desktop.

Well, maybe not hundreds, but I do have a lot to catch up on.

OK, there really are a hundred or more pictures. I am crazy about pictures. I love them all and must post them.

Which reminds me...MATT-you owe me a CD of the reunion! :)

(I told you I wanted EVERY picture...)

5 comments:

Terri said...

I mailed the DVD with the pictues on Thursday... You should have it soon! Take care & Enjoy! T

brobrofamily said...

Cute kids! I am glad your blog is fixed I was having withdrawls.

Angi and Jared Cowley said...

I love the new family pic at the top of your blog, only problem was I kept trying to scroll up to see you and Tom...only you aren't there!! Silly me, took me almost a whole minute to figure that out! :)

Wendy said...

YAY! I love the new picture of the family too! I'm so glad that you fixed your blog. I've missed you!

Auntie said...

Looking forward to seeing you all at the end of August and just love the new photo at the top of your blog.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed