7/13/09

Timpanogos Cave, Memorial Day

We wanted to do something fun on Memorial day and Timp cave was it! We called in the morning and the tickets they sell online were all sold out so I had to go to get them in person, wait in line for an hour, and got tickets for 4:30. It was perfect weather, not too hot and a little windy. Of course I took a ton of pictures...
















beautiful rocks and views

starting to get tired



the kids kept asking me to take pictures, I have NO problem with that!

peeking

taking a break, it's up 1400 feet in 1.5 miles...

Inside the cave, Syd was scared at first





it was cold in the cave but my face stayed purple for 3 hours...can we say out of shape...







Tom had to carry Summer for a bit but otherwise the kids were GREAT



here's what over weight and out of shape looks like...I was actually worried, so was Tom. I need to start exercising regularly!

Zack energy to spare! This was on the way down and he was literally bouncing off the walls!



Syd loved all the cool rocks

I would recommend this hike to everyone, just bring plenty of water! Good Times!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed