10/2/09

LAGOON! 8/14

We went to Lagoon with Tom's work right before I went back to work. We weren't going to tell the kids about the baby until I was further on but they needed to know why I wasn't going on any rides...so we told them and it was really cute how they all responded. Zack said, "I know it's a boy!" All the girls cheered! From then on there was no way to keep it to our family, the kids told their teachers at church and school...


I did get to go on the Ferris wheel, but other than that I just took pictures all day.

Sydney and Summer

Tom and Savannah

Zack

Summer and Me

the girls are nervous of heights...

Tom tries to talk Savannah into going on the Rocket, she cried and then came out of line

Sydney was very brave to go on with Tom

she still doesn't know what she's getting into

on the way down she finally realizes...Tom said he was even scared! Brave Sydney!

Zack and Syd on a water slide

Savannah

Tom and Summer

the log ride



rattlesnake rapids

trying to get out of the waterfall







bumper cars


















Great way to end the summer!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! I'm so excited for you and for them and for your future baby to get you and them as a family. Good times for the Cannons!!!

Wendy said...

It's like you can still pretend it's summer for a little longer!

Bonnie said...

Sally, I am so happy for you about your expected baby. I know you have been wanting this for a long time. Yippee! So cute how the kids got so excited!

Tara said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!! it's nice to meet you! ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed