1/23/10

January hasn't been too bad

I think the first half of the school year goes SO fast with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. The second half...not so much. There is nothing until spring break in April. January has been ok so far, and I'm especially happy it is going fast. These next 9 weeks are going to be hard but at least I have something amazing and adorable to look forward to, my baby! Working is also hard when I am so big and tired but it also helps the time go fast. :)

Here are some random pictures from this month...

Sydney and my parents dog- Toby

swimming with the Jardines



I am going to keep up with scrapbooking this year with Project Life by Becky Higgins, YAY!

In-N-Out...sorry I don't see what all the hype is about, it's just a burger!

girls night with my collage friends! Carrie & Laura

Me and Mindy

Tom and Sydney's date making things with clay, she is SO good!

Summer's messy room, it has been messy since Christmas...

playing "Do you love your neighbor" for family home evening

Summer's yummy candy cane cookies for FHE

Savannah's date with Tom to the Bean Museum

they drew pictures of the animals

craft made at Relief Society meeting, love the theme this year

playing "Bean-go" at the Bean Museum, Tom's version of Bingo, the kids loved it!

Syd and Zack try to find all the animals



Savannah had the advantage since she was with Tom when he took pictures of all the animals



We decided to switch the kids' rooms around to be ready for the baby. Summer and Zack changed rooms and Savannah went back in with Sydney. It was quite the project! It took 7 1/2 hours on one day and the rest of the week to finish. Here is Tom and Zack trying to sift through his junk...

Zack's room is finished!

Summer likes having her own room and is excited to share with the baby

I got my hair done...still not sure if I like blond better.

A poem by Savannah, she is so cute! I read all of them during church last week and totally cried! She wouldn't let me put the poem about Buddy on here, so sad! This one says, "My Siblings. We always fight but we usually love each other. When we're away we miss each other. Siblings are your very best friends, don't you forget that. Although you might fight. My siblings"

this one made me cry. "Momies Pregnant! 2 years pass after the baby had died in mom's stomach. We've been waiting and hoping. We left the house and she said she was pregnant!"

donuts in bed on my birthday

Olive Garden dinner for my birthday-Yum! I barely fit in the booth!

divine chocolate cake from costco



love those brown eyes Sydney

Syd is so funny

I told the kids to shake their faces and I would take pictures- thanks Hannah for the idea. We were laughing SO hard! Zack wouldn't do it. Syd took the best pics! Did you know there is a website called shake face? Crazy!

Summer just looks glamorous!

haha Vanna!

Happy January! Hope I survive February!

7 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

i love your hair! sooo cute. i got project life for christmas, i love it:)

Mindy said...

January was great since I got to see you!!! And I'm so so excited for this new baby! Love you Sal!

Julie Markham said...

Ha! I was wondering how there could be so much fuss over a burger...

Tyra said...

Sally your hair looks beautiful that color. I am trying to find a shade that I want to change to. I am sad I always miss out on the reunions. Next time... I can't wait for baby pictures. You are so cute.

Terri said...

It's fun to see what you're up to. I like your dark hair, and I'm glad I kina got to see a picture of your prego belly :)
lots of love!

Wendy said...

Time is so funny. January flew by for me... I don't know where the days are going. I wish we lived closer. When am I ever going to meet this baby!!

Bapa said...

Great, great photos! I robbed many of them for our new digital picture frame.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed