1/9/10

New Years Eve etc...

This was the day before New Years Eve, we went to my parents house and saw Landon and his family. Mary courageously gave up Landon for adoption 10 years ago, he is adorable! We have seen him several times during those 10 years, we went to his baptism too! He is such a sweet little guy! He has a wonderful family also. It is a sweet experience to see him.

Landon and Mary


Usually on New Years Eve we take the kids to a hotel and stay the night, swimming, playing games etc...this year we had to adjust because of my dental work/bill. :( But we still had a great time at home! We bought tons of treats- because we are trying to see how FAT we can really get over the holidays- and we played some of the new games that we got for Christmas. Jenga was more fun than I thought it would be! We played several times. Each time we tried to get the tower higher, I kept taking pictures because I wanted to get it falling, after 10 more turns I gave up.

um...the gluttony...





I got some great shots of Tom's game face!









Zack is into science stuff and loves his tornado maker!

playing the game of Life

Summer fell asleep at 11:52, she almost made it!

LOOK at the clock!!! It's 12:02am, 2010. All of us barely made it, wonder if the sugar low had anything to do with it


I tried to take a short video and Tom burped right when I started recording! Nice...

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a fun time, Sally! Jen and Lowell took the girls to a hotel for the night too. I love how this holiday is becoming more family friendly and I am actually starting to like to for the first time. I never did enjoy NY Eve parties so this is great.

I hope your new year is fantastic and I am sure it will be with that new little one coming! I hope you are feeling well.

Julie Markham said...

It's fun to see that your family loves being together!

meg.. said...

Too crazy! I know Landon and his family. I've known his mom online since she first adopted him. We even got together a few times when we were at BYU.

Happy New Year!

Sally said...

Meg- small world!!!

Kelli Proctor said...

SO fun! YOu guys always know how to have a good time together, what an awesome family!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed