1/2/13

February 2012




My Sydney loves to read.  And look at her cute hair, I'm wanting to perm it so I don't have to braid it every night!  :)



Valentines

Valentine Dinner


Sydney's science fair project with one of her besties- Cambrie

These girls did such a good job!  They made it to finals at BYU

I don't think Tom is capable of taking a regular picture.  ;)  He's way too silly all the time.  Here he is enjoying his b-day dinner- favorite meal- a roast

I'm just barely starting to be able to do Zoey's hair- she finally has some

Present time for daddy





Favorite dessert- cheesecake!  Happy Birthday Thomas! 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Love the pictures! I don't know how you find the time to blog, but I'm glad you do! LOVE YOU!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed