1/1/13

January 2012



Grandma with the little girls

We actually all stayed up For New Years Eve

We had root beer floats

Zo-Zo


Swimming on New Years Day



My b-day dinner at my favorite place- Olive Garden!  Zoey was giving me "the face" 

She sure loves her daddy



The new favorite doughnut place- Seriously addicting!



Tom thought it would be funny to decorate for my b-day using all black.  I don't know why, I'm only 30...

My babies







I was spoiled.  The big ginger ale was because I was SO sick with pregnancy.

Love my baby



Cute baby Jolene

Tom's work party at The Family Fun Center



















It was a fun January.  I'm sad I can't remember all the little details since I'm a year behind.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed