1/7/08

Being a mom

It's no secret that I want another baby(or two) even though I have VERY spirited children, and could fill a book with the misadventures at the grocery stores (or even at home)but I love being a mom and wouldn't trade one minute for anything. That's my motivation for this year, and why I joined weight watchers...so I can lose weight, get healthy, hopefully get pregnant and start all over again. Tom is actually worried, because he FINALLY agreed to another baby IF I got healthy! HaHa! He's in trouble, I wish for twins! :) Here's a good quote;
I'd rather be a mother than anyone on earth Bringing up a child or two of unpretentious birth... I'd rather tuck a little child all safe and sound in bed Than twine a chain of diamonds about my carefree head. I'd rather wash a smudgy face with round, bright, baby eyes Than paint the pageantry of fame or walk among the wise. -Meredith Gray, from The Beauty of Motherhood

6 comments:

Jen Stewart said...

Sally! I am getting so imspired by you and Laura! I need to go to WW too now that I am done with having kids I have no excuses! Keep me posted!

Jennifer said...

Hey Sally- If you need a work-out buddy I need to get back to exercising. I usually go to the Legacy Center in the evenings after the kids are in bed. Let me know!

deputymomof6 said...

I am a weight watcher reject. I am sitting there waiting to speak with someone and get my packet of information and they brought out my torn up check and told me to leave. I was so upset.... I don't know know how to eat right.... isn't that, and my money, enough for them? I was heartbroken.

On the other hand, regarding the quote, I would rather sleep than do any of the things she mentioned!! :)

V and Co. said...

hey from one mother with "spirited" children to another, you go get yourself a few more! more power to ya! love ya!

Jenny said...

Way to go, Sally! You'll do great, and I can't wait for you to have another little one. ;)

Mindy said...

Wow Sal! Good news all around - better health, more babes... What an exciting year you are going to have! I'm so proud of you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed