1/5/08

Summer's Sleep Study

1/4/08 Today I took Summer up to Primary Children's for a sleep study to see if we can do anything about the sleep apnea she has. It was quite the night! We went up around 8pm and it took the tech an hour to get her all hooked up! Summer was an angel though, she didn't make a sound. The tech said it usually takes two of them to hook up a 3 yr. old. Summer laughed when we showed her a mirror! She looked like a borg baby! I got to stay on a bed next to hers, and by bed I mean chair! So we didn't sleep much and I am getting too old to pull an all-nighter! But at least we got some good pictures! :)

4 comments:

Jen Stewart said...

Wow, I didn't know she had that, Lowell has it too. I love PCMC! They are all so amazing there and so nice.

Laura said...

So, what were the results? Is everything OK? Sure hope so!

Jenny said...

That's amazing that she didn't mind getting all of the probes and everything put on. What did you guys find out?

Sally said...

I will let everyone know what I find out, it takes a week or two. PCMC was awesome! Not so much sleeping on the chair part...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed