1/23/08

My Birthday Weekend

Tom and I went out two times, Friday and Saturday!  Friday we went to a ward dinner group of five couples, which Tom only agreed to because it was my birthday "weekend", and Saturday we went to my favorite place Olive Garden.  Wow, two date nights in a row, that has not happened in 10 years!  I wanted to document it with pictures but we were having too much fun to stop and take pictures.  I did get some of my birthday cake...Tom stored it outside because there was no room in our freezer for an ice cream cake, he thought it would be fine, but it melted.  We put it in the freezer and had it on Monday night after Family Home Evening, it used to be twice the size! But it was still so yummy!  I love chocolate (not Weight Watchers friendly).  On a side note, WW said I wasn't eating enough so I didn't worry about points this weekend!  Which I probably should have because we had our traditional donuts on the morning of my birthday...I hope I didn't gain my 8lbs back!!!  Here are some pics from the weekend.



Tom painted my preschool room, which used to be orange & blue.  It will now be our study/guest room/my craft room.  :)

Zack took a photo shoot of me, this is one of the pictures.  He is such a cutie, and I love that he's still a mama's boy!


5 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday, Sally! Sounds like you had a great one! The cake looks so yummy, if not absolutely perfect!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Sally!!!!! Sounds like you had lots of great celebrations!!!! You deserve it! I know, I am scared for weigh in tonight----I don't think it will be good!!!! I am excited to see you and everyone and play!

Jen Stewart said...

happy birthday!! see you tonight!

i'm jealous of your 2 dates!

Wendy said...

Birthdays are so fun aren't they? I'm glad that you had so much fun.

Mindy said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I was thinking about you all weekend and I hope you felt my love from the miles away. :) Tom always does such cute stuff for you. I'm impressed (even if the cake did melt... that just makes it that much of a better story!) You are beautiful and I love your hair! It looks SO good!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed