9/23/08

It's that time again

I am home today with a migraine that started last night and has only gained power since then. I can hardly walk around so my kids are home too (since I can't drive them to school). I'm surprised I can actually sit up and look at the computer...I'm actually squinting and wearing my sunglasses, but I had to blog a little and may post some soccer stuff later.

My kids had ice-cream for breakfast! Yep, the "mom of the year" award goes to me! What better dream for the kids than to have the day off from school and free reign of the house (and food!)

Proof right there on her face of the rainbow ice-cream...



My brain does not work when I am like this so I'm going to lay down. :)

8 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I hope you get feeling better really soon! I have only had a migraine once, and it was absolutely awful! Ice cream for breakfast...every kid's dream.

girlsmama said...

Feel better, and ice cream never hurt anyone. Don't worry.

Tarin said...

I hope you feel better soon! If you want me to supply some more ice cream, let me know. :)

Laura said...

Party at your house. I am sure that would help your migraine. Just tried to call, I hope you are feeling better, Laura

Stephanie said...

Migraines are awful! Hope you feel better soon. None of this bad mom stuff. You are one of the best moms I know!

Sherrie said...

I'm so sorry! I hate migraines, they are the worst. Let me know if you need anything.

deputymomof6 said...

I am so sorry!! That sucks!!! Feel better soon!!

Mindy said...

Hey Sal Gal! I haven't left a comment in forever but you better know that I'm always reading because I LOVE that I can still know what you and your fam is up to. I miss you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed