9/28/08

Soccer!

Soccer has been really good for the kids, they love it! For me though, I'm really glad this is the last week! 3 kids in soccer, on 3 different teams, in 3 different locations...um, WHAT was I thinking!? Yeah, I'm a little worn out. And I think the kids are sick of cereal for dinner! Haha!

Me and my Sydney

Me and my Zack

Watching Syd run (she's in the red capris) that girl can run!


Zack is so cute to watch! He bounces all over the field!



Summer was a good sport too, watching, and running around all over the place with us. Thank goodness for parks at every soccer field!

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

So impressed. 3 kids in soccer!!!

meg.. said...

Soccer season makes things crazy here too. 2 in soccer and 1 in swimming - I'm tired. We're only half way through the season here though.

Allison said...

You live in the most beautiful place to watch 3 soccer games every Saturday! Love those mountains. . . .LUCKY!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed