9/28/08

Nick's Address

I got this email from Brooke and thought I would post it here;

Hello Everyone,
I promised when I got Nick's address I would send it to everyone
so here it is:

SR Miller, Nick, S.
DIV 437 USS KEARSARGE
BLDG. 7114
Recruit Training Command
Great Lakes, IL 60088

It says in the letter they sent me not to send any big stuff
or food so just letters for now I guess. I'm not sure when his
graduation date is yet but I will keep everyone posted. He wrote
me a few lines at the bottom of the letter they sent me and he
wanted everyone to know that he is doing well and he loves and
misses everyone.

Evie and I are doing well. She had a hard time the first week
but I gave her a picture of Nick and she carries it around with
her all the time and gives is hugs and kisses. It's very sweet.
I know she misses him.

Ok well hope everyone else is doing good!

Much Love!
Brooke

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed