4/8/09

Summer is 5...



3/25/09-I cannot believe my baby is five! I keep telling her she can't grow up! Even if she does, she is still my baby girl and yes I spoil her rotten! I still remember the day she was born like it happened yesterday! It's no surprise that I burst into tears every time I see her baby picture (or any of my kids' baby pictures, just ask Tom), I love seeing my kids grow but I do miss the baby stages. We are so blessed to have Summer in our family and love her sweet and spicy personality!

Summer's favorite things; coloring, anything art, singing, cuddling, chewing gum, eating anything with sugar, loves animals (especially ours), reading books, playing games on the computer, Barbie movies

Summer's NOT so favorite things; getting her hair done, foods that don't include (breads, pancakes, sugar...I don't know what she lives on!), when it's not her turn

Interview with Summer;
What is your favorite food? peanut butter and honey
What is your favorite color? rainbow
What is your favorite movie? Barbie Thumbelina, Barbie Island Princess
What is your favorite toy? Barbies, Kitty
What is your favorite game? Hide and Seek
What is your favorite animal? All of them
What are you scared of? Nothing, ...but monsters do
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Teacher
Are you going to get married and where? Yes, in the Temple
What are you good at? Coloring

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Love the interview! What a cutire!

Kevin said...

Where did you get that beautiful dress she wore when she was a baby?? I love the photo with three suckers in her mouth at once. She's a fun girl.

Terri said...

I can't believe she's 5!!!! Didn't you just have her? Happy b-day big girl!

Angi and Jared Cowley said...

I know, Dana is turning 5 in a month! Summer's interview was hilarious - her and Dana's answers are almost identical!! Time to have another one;)!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed