4/15/09

Summer's Birthday in pictures

I have to document everything to the extreme since I haven't scrapbooked in oh say 4 years....and this is my scrapbook/family journal for now. I'm trying to catch up while I can.


Summer's traditional birthday poster made by Tom, he is so talented! She wanted littlest pet shop and that's what she got!

traditional morning donuts, trying to wake up


traditional birthday date with mom and dad, we just love this little sprite

Tom draws a picture for her, she loves when he draws

this picture makes me smile



Summer wanted to take one of us, I thought it would come out of the ceiling the way she had the camera pointing, not bad Summer!

love that face!

she wanted red pancakes


my parents and siblings came over for a dinner, Sydney is trying to annoy Tom...

Angie made strawberry shortcake for Summer, her favorite. Thanks Angie! It's my favorite too.



Me, Sydney, and Emma

Me and my sweet niece Macie

Summer, Atlie, Sydney

Tom, Syd and Savannah


As always a fun birthday week! I love all the traditions we have started and it's fun to see the kids asking for them too. I just want time to slow down a little...

Now to get caught up on Easter pics!

9 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

happy birthday summer, you are so cute!! we miss you! see you soon!

V and Co. said...

happy birthday! okay but i have to mention that you and your hot hair look FABULOUS!!

Terri said...

I'm way behind on post too! By the way I think your hair looks so cute! ahhhmmm strawberry shortcake... so good....

brobrofamily said...

They grow up way too fast!! Sal your hair is sooo DANG cute!! need to get together soon!!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Summer! Sally, your hair looks so cute!!! I love it!

Sally said...

Wow, guys thanks for all the love!!!

Wendy said...

Sally you look great! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are such a great Mom!!

Tyra said...

Such cute pictures for Summer's birthday. She is getting so grown up.

Autumn said...

Oh Summer, what a cute little birthday girl. I love the poster Tom did. Such fun.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed