5/10/09

Hope of America

This Awesome program has been going on for the past 14 or so years and this is the first time I have heard of it. 5th graders from the Utah Valley school districts get together at the Marriott Center at BYU to perform songs of freedom and patriotism! It is amazing! I went with
Savannah and it was so fun! We wore the blue t-shirts. Go to the link below to see clips of the songs...

doesn't it look totally cool?





http://videos.heraldextra.com/p/video?id=4023074

Cheyenne and Savannah

Me and my girl


Here is my favorite song!

3 comments:

Bates Blogger said...

Looks like fun! Happy mother's day!

Anne Marie said...

That looks awesome! Happy Mother's Day to you! Sorry you were sick during spring break. Good you got to meet up with a great friend.

Hannah said...

Oh my goodness Savannah is looking more and more like you! Looks like fun! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed