5/10/09

Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day! I get emotional thinking about my kids and the chance to be a mother, and thinking about my own mother and mother-in-law, just fabulous women, and all my friends who inspire me to be a better mom! Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women in my life! I love you!

I had a great day! We all went to church, Tom made a yummy Sunday dinner and took care of the kids, I got to take a nap :), then the family gave me gifts that they had made. I love homemade gifts! It's fun to see the excitement in the kids eyes when I open it.

Here are my FOUR miracles that made me a mom...Savannah, Sydney, Zack, Summer

goof balls



Savannah and me, my first baby

Sydney and me, my angel baby

Zack and me, my sweet boy

Summer and me, my baby (always)

all my wonderful gifts! I am a lucky mommy!

and another homemade gift from my cute hubby! Look at his creative work! The picture! The frame! I love it! It says, "We love moo" in the heart. How cute!

and here it is hanging in my cow kitchen! yay!

6 comments:

Terri said...

Happy day to you! I took a nap too... that's why I'm still up now. I'm glad you had a great day!

Kristina P. said...

That cow picture is awesome! Glad you had a great day.

Tyra said...

Happy Mother's Day !!! Your hair looks really cute like that. Looks like you had a great day.

Hannah said...

It looks like you had a great Mother's Day!!! You are such a cute mom! And I absolutely LOVE that cow painting and frame that Tom made for you, how cute!!!

P.S. You and Savannah look like TWINS in that picture!

Cannon Clan said...

happy mothers day, you are such a great mom, cant wait to see you in july! we arent sure we are going to find out what the baby is.....

Anne Marie said...

Happy (belated) Mother's Day to you! Beautiful pictures of you with your kiddos. And, that cow picture is awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed