5/21/09

More GNO's

Two fabulous girls nights with my Eagle Valley "peeps". First one- 80's Night, it lives on! This was back in April, but I wanted to document it...

remember the candy!

the attire...side ponytails, leggings, poofy bangs, neon, pinned pant legs, leg warmers....

games- pin the glove on Michael. I remember when I loved him, and had a zipper jacket!

game- name the movie quote quiz



the beautiful host Kristi, and her daughter

game-name that 80's TV show

the group (all I had to dress up in was a pink velvet shirt and a side ponytail)

Amy & Katie


NOW for the May 9th, TWILIGHT party...

the front door

the lovely host Loretta, (I mean Jacob)

Katie (Rosalie)

Kristi (Alice)

Amy (James) and Katie (Rosalie)

the group

We played family feud- Cullens vs. Quileutes, good times!!

Thanks all you wonderful "valley girls" for some fun GNO's

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wow, you guys are hilarious!

Terri said...

Oh, it looks like so much fun! I want to come!

Autumn said...

That looks like a blast! What fun!!!

Anne Marie said...

Both those parties look awesome! How much fun. That one friend really does look like Rosalie.

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh! I wish I lived in Utah now! Looks like you guys have a blast! :) Hope all is well for ya! Your kids are too cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed