12/6/09

Decorating for Christmas!

Grandma comes with us to get a tree! Why my kids are dressed for warmer weather I do not know...

they obviously get it from their father!!!

We had some Christmas spiders in the tree this year...the kids were a little freaked out! And me!

Bapa helps steady the tree

Zack

Bapa helps Sydney brush off the fur from our cat, Nemo, last year the cat loved to snuggle up in the soft tree skirt. This made Sydney sad all over again, missing her "momo".



When we decorate we put on Christmas music, everyone wears special Christmas hats, and of course we have CANDY, which you can see Summer is very excited about.



Savannah has helped with the lights every year

Grandma mends the stockings and looks so cute in her elf hat

Sydney

the village

the token picture of me, bleh

Bapa wore this tree hat proudly and ALL day

love getting out all the Christmas books





Sydney set up the Nativities that I let the kids touch, my other ones are up high



I love decorating! I LOVE Christmas!

2 comments:

The Cannon Family said...

I love all the fun traditions you guys have!

Terri said...

CHRISTMAS SPIDERS!!!! AWESOME!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed