12/18/09

Piano Recitals

The kids had a piano recital Dec. 4th. They were totally adorable! Zack was so nervous before he performed that his tummy hurt and he said he never wanted to do piano again. But he did SO well and loved it! I'm glad we have sacrificed for the kids to have this experience, and not just financially...emotionally too- the kids can really throw some good tantrums about practicing, but I am tougher and will never give in. Soon Summer will start to learn, she's anxious!

Savannah was first, they all memorized 2 songs

Sydney introducing herself and songs, I love how she is holding her hands

they played a duet with their awesome teacher

Zack was so brave- it was hard for him




most of my family came down for the night and we decorated sugar cookies

Macie





my dad and Sydney playing silent night


here is a video of Savannah playing her first song, my camera ran out of memory so this is all I got, I'm sad I didn't get all of them...

1 comment:

Hannah said...

They are the cutest kids EVER! And they all did SO well! I'm a proud aunt! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed