12/9/09

Festival of Trees

We go every year, it's crowded, but worth it! The trees, the gingerbread village, the scones and cinnamon rolls...YUM!

Zack's favorite tree- A Shark!

Nightmare before Christmas- My favorite tree



The kids also liked this one because it was all about Joseph Smith

a fondant tree, amazing!

gingerbread train



Christmas Story house, love the pink bunny and the brother in the snow...

just a pretty house


AND...

UP! I absolutely LOVE this house!!!

Nightmare Before Christmas house

Cloudy with a chance...

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I miss seeing the festival of the trees. So glad you were able to go!

Angie said...

I am bummed that we missed it this year. Stupid furnace! Although at this very moment I am thankful that it is working since it is currently 6 degrees outside!

Tyra said...

Those are cool trees. I like the up house too.

Cynthia said...

Fun! I ended up here via a google search. I didn't see that shark tree- but it's pretty cool.

Glad you liked our "Up" house. We had fun making it!

Cheri said...

Emilee misses you and wanted to see some pictures! She's excited that you're having a girl and she loved seeing Abby's baby also!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed