11/3/08

Fun Sunday and Cute Video

Sunday was such a restful, uplifting, energizing day! Church was wonderful, I had dinner ready when we got home, I took a nap with my baby, and we went on a drive through Provo canyon. Everyone wanted to get out and do a little walk up Big Springs Park and it was so refreshing...

It was raining so we all had hoodies

there was a gorgeous river




a pet "mountain hedgehog" aka moss rock

occasional fit throwing


smiling kids

and lots of mud

We nearly didn't get out of the car because of the weather but it turned out to be a very enjoyable, energizing, unforgettable walk!!!


And here's a cute short video of our pumpkin carving

13 comments:

Tarin said...

I love the new pic of the kids at the top, and every time I see you I keep thinking how cute your new haircut is! It's very flattering.

I'm glad you had a nice, relaxing Sunday!

Bonnie said...

Such fun~we love Provo Canyon!

brobrofamily said...

Sal gal
cute pictures. We are building in Provo we moved back from Saint George a year ago. I miss it but am glad to be back to utah county.

Dawnelle Anderson said...

That is a cute picture of your kids at the top. I love the fall leaves changing colors.
I love how your family takes time to be outside and take drives together. What fun!!

Allison said...

Hey! Where is your British accent? Looks like a fun family event and love the music playing. Check out our last family night on my blog!
xoxox

Sally said...

Alli, I WISH I could even fake a British accent, I think Tom would pass out (he loves those accents!) For some reason once I was in the States it left. Just like my Joisey accent, now I speak Utahn!

Jenny said...

You guys are troopers, out there in the rain! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

The Cannon Family said...

You are such a cute family ! Isn't it nice to get outside together on a Sunday afternoon? Looks like a fun time.

Kelli Proctor said...

you guys are such a fun family! I LOVE your haircut!

deputymomof6 said...

Looked like fun... and I love your haircut too!!

Athack77 said...

I LOVE your pictures!! You can always see everyone's individual personality in them. Your family is such fun. BTW- I like your new cute too!!

Cannon Clan said...

i love that you guys are always in the mountains, wish we could join you!!

Autumn said...

You guys are always so busy having so much fun. I love it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed