11/1/08

This is Halloween!

We just love Halloween! I really appreciate our friends Ryan and Melissa for letting us borrow their camera and I am still figuring out how to use it, so some of the pics are flawed but I am just happy to have pics!!!!


Zack getting ready to carve pumpkins













Halloween town at school
Here's my cute students, and the older class also, with our principal, how cute are they!

All the women in life skills dressed up as "Umpa-lumpas" and the one man dressed up as Willie Wonka. Thanks Amy for putting this all together!
All ready for school

Getting ready for the sugar rush...
I think the kids had more fun passing out candy and scaring the trick or treaters! See Sydney lurking in the corner...


13 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love your photos, it looks like you all had a great time! I also love your header the photo is so cute! How nice of your friends to lend you their camera!

Jen Stewart said...

I love the Umpa Lumpas! You guys look great!

Julie Markham said...

Your hair looks fabulous -- the green is a nice touch!

Anne Marie said...

Love all the kids' costumes and pumpkins! That oompa-loompa idea is awesome.

Allison said...

I am glad to see that another mom takes their kid's trick or treating! I get some sort of high from the one night of the year that everyone gives out FREE CANDY! I push my kids until they can barely stand up and can't hold their candy back up anymore. (Sarah got over 8 lbs)

Laura said...

Awesome costumes---I love your new picture header. Your kids are so cute,and you are a hot oompa-loompa.

Autumn said...

What fun. I especially liked the oompa-loompa's. I love when people really get into Halloween. Looks like you had a great day.

Angie said...

Everyone looks great! I like the oompa loompas! What a great idea.

deputymomof6 said...

Looks like you had a good time!! I am jealous, all of my kids were scattered working and such... so I could not even get them all together for a group photo!! dang it!! Maybe they will all put on their costumes tonight so I can get just one!! :)

Terri said...

Yeah, Halloween is so much fun. You make an awesome ump-lumpa (no, that's not intended to be mean). Your kids look so good.

The Stewart's said...

Ok I have missed so much in the last 5 weeks. car accidents, lost camera, pumpkin carving, ear piercing, a lost 50$ fork, man the thing that go on. Well it is good to be back. Love the count down..... I cant wait. Lets do a movie this week for sure i need to get out, and we need to talk about all the fun stuff I'v missed.

p.s. I loved your costume.

Tyra said...

I love Willy Wonka--particularly the older version. What a great costume idea.

Jenny said...

Such a fun holiday! The oompa loompas are hilarious!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed