1/20/09

My birthday

I had a fabulous day! Tom and the kids woke me up singing "happy birthday" with donuts, a family tradition that I accused him of forgetting just yesterday, but he had the donuts hidden! Then Tom sent me over to my friend/neighbor's house to get pampered, nails and glittery gel toes! Thanks Nicole, you are wonderful!!! When I got back he had deep cleaned the whole kitchen! Major points for my Tommy! Then we got lunch and drove up to the mountains, it was beautiful and SO nice to get out of the inversion/smog! After that we were home for a while and then drove to Provo to eat at the Brick Oven, yum! I love that place! I helped Sydney get her pasta and splashed RED SAUCE all over my white shirt! It wasn't just a drop it was a giant splash! Nice.

Tom and the kids gave me a jewelry box that I have wanted for a couple years, after I saw Heidi's I had to get one, it is awesome! Thanks Heidi! :) I am in love with it! No more tangled mess of necklaces!

Now to tell some facts...All about me!

* I am an alien, if you didn't know this then you really don't know me well at all. My parents are British and I was born there. So, I have a green card, I am a resident alien. It's not that I don't want to be a citizen, I love America! I am lazy and poor and hate the immigration office! Plus, I am scared I will fail the test. Can't I just be exempt?! I went to high school and college here, give me a break!

* I am a sappy, romantical, emotional girl! I love drama in movies, books and music. I wear my emotions on my sleeve and that means I cry easily and often, well not too often, but I cry when I'm happy, sad, spiritual, or angry. I am a piece of work!

* I love kids and especially babies! I would keep having kids as long as humanly possible if I could take care of them well and if my husband let me! I guess I'll have to wait until the next life! But I count my cute class of special ed kids as mine too, so I have 10 more kids! :)

* I love my church and it is a MAJOR part of my life and who I am. Go to www.mormon.org if you want to know about it.

* I love my girlfriends! I wish I had more time to hang out. When I was a stay-at-home-mom I would go to playgroups all the time, I miss that. But I still love girls night out! I love going to the chick flicks that Tom won't go to, and sitting around laughing about life, there's just something about connecting with my besties!

* I have food issues. Granted I can blame some on my thyroid, genetics, and not being able to nurse my babies, but lets face it, I love comfort food! Chocolate is my favorite. Can someone please invent a patch for this?!

Well, I'm sick of talking about me so here are some pictures of my fun b-day...


Beautiful mountains and clean air!

Sydney wishing she could walk across the half frozen lake to go sledding on the other side...

keep on wishing...

Summer got cold so she stayed in the car with Tom who was in shorts and a t-shirt!

don't slip Zack

snow cave





Brick Oven time, Zack's penguin balloon

Savannah, Sally, and Sydney ( I took out the red sauce stains!)

Zack, Tom, and Summer

Savannah's monkey

Summer's tinkerbell

Sydney's turtle


Thanks for the fun birthday! I loved my day!

17 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Sally! Looks like a great day. The pictures in the mountains are beautiful. I miss you Sally, one of these days we have got to play. Love you,Laura

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday, Sally. What a wonderful day your family and neighbor planned for you! Here's hoping it will be your best year ever!

Cannon Clan said...

happy birthday sally! looks like you had a great day, minus the red sauce! we sent your card late, hope you get it soon. sorry we were thinking about you.

Terri said...

We thought about you yesterday, I am glad you had a fun day... I miss the brick oven (sigh). You forgot to mention you are funny and a rock solid memember of our family! Love you!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday! We are glad that you had such a great day. See ya Sunday!

Kevin said...

Great balloons! Happy Birthday!!!

brobrofamily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! It looks like you had a funfilled day!!! Soooo how old... you never did mention...
ha ha j/k I am only saying because I am OLDER than you!! I think 27 right?? :)

Sally said...

Thanks everyone!

Michelle-Yeah, 27 with a 10 year old...

Actually the 30's are the best years!

V and Co. said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Jen Stewart said...

Hey Sally Ann-Looks like it was a great day! Miss you! Happy Birthday!

meg.. said...

Happy belated Birthday Sally! Glad you had a great day.

Julie Markham said...

Glad your birthday was great! As for me, I hope no one ever comes up with a patch for chocolate. I'd prefer death.

Tyra said...

Happy Birthday Sally!! Yeah, you caught up to me and Mindy. Now we're all 25 right?

Wendy said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday!!

Anne Marie said...

Happy, happy birthday to you!!!! Sounds like a great day.

Athack77 said...

Hey girl, happy, happy birthday! I'm so glad you we well taken care of! I had to laugh when you wrote that you were an allien, at first I was thinking green skin, and buggy eyes! You're American to me!!

Allison said...

Sounds like a perfect day! (except the spagetti sauce stain) Your nails are gorgeous! Have a great year~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed