1/7/09

Quotes December

Sydney- she brought in a worm from outside..."Guess what I named it mom...Noodle!" (Um child, do you even know how cute you are?!)

Zack-
my sister Emma was talking to him about Bionicles, and he said, "I can build them on my own." Emma-"How do you do that?" Zack-"I follow the instructions." Savannah chimed in. "Yeah, but he doesn't follow instructions from adults."

Zack-
"Why are we listening to rock music?" (in the car listening to Muse, my new music addiction)

Sydney-
"Mom, you can't just keep having a hundred babies!!" (Uh, like I talk about babies a lot? And why not?!)

Savannah-
"Mom, crap is NOT holy." (me- laughed a little then felt guilty...bad mom!)

Sally-
"Tom is so NOT social he couldn't even do facebook for 3 weeks! Haha."

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Love the Muse! Cute little quotes, kids are funny

Laura said...

OK, I don't know Muse, I will have to check it out. Love the quotes, Laura

Terri said...

Ha ha ha, now your addicted to MUSE too! They are rock geniousus, I (as you know) am totally obsessed! Quotes are so awesome too mabye not as awesome as Matthew Bellamy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed