1/9/09

Still not done


The magic of Christmas morning, I'm glad to have it on video!


Stockings! Every gift was wrapped!



Savannah DID get a dog...he's just not real

Summer's princess art desk

Zack's Star Wars loot

Sydney and her miniature colored pencils

Summer's dollhouse

Grandma knitted one for each girl! They are FABULOUS!!!




We drove in a snowstorm to get to my mom's house on Christmas day and it was not cool to be on the roads. I was so freaked out I had a laughing attack, Tom kept asking if I was ok. We (meaning Tom) played a trick on my family saying we weren't going to make it because of the snow, so when we showed up it was funny. Everyone said, "Tom!" Yeah, he's a joker!

Millie and Hannah

Syd, Atlie and Macie listen to Syd's ipod shuffle


Sahalie's turn to listen

Dan and Ali, I love capturing reactions to presents! (Autumn, I missed yours, you have the best present opening reactions!!!)

(The boys and men, not specified.) Joe, Tim, Pops, Nick, Tom, Dan

Zack and Emma


OK, so I think I'm finally done posting all my pictures of Christmas!

And officially depressed ending that season AND saying goodbye to family AND taking down all the fun decorations, with nothing but New Years resolutions which only brings guilt...

Not really, I am excited for a new year!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I am glad that we all finally made it over to The Millers. I was sad when I thought we were going to have to stay home. Thanks Emma for your snowmobile....er car!

Autumn said...

Sally, I happened to watch myself in a home video a few years ago in one of my "excited opening gifts moments" and I was so embarrassed by how I was acting that I have toned it down considerably. I am, however, VERY sad that I missed the family Christmas especially when I see all these cute pics.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed