3/16/09

"Ain't to proud to beg..."

OK people, I am not above begging...

I am asking if anyone will buy some Mary Kay items at regular price. That would help us while Tom is out of a job.

Just look online (www.marykay.com) and let me know what you want by email- pbjpreschool@hotmail.com

I figured this is better than going out to a big intersection with a homemade sign...my kids dressed in rags and all of us crying...I'm kidding...(well, kind of) :)

Yes, it's that bad. But I still have some hope...

Thanks!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm happy to take a look. Do you have a link?

I've been wondering where you've been! It's been a while since you've updated.

Kevin said...

YES!! Let me know how!

Kevin said...

I'll email you soon. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I love the lipsticks Sal - can you wait unti August when we're over, it's rather a long time but I'll buy some then A. Wendy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed