3/19/09

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! AND some good news!!

To start the fun day off I walked into a teacher meeting in the morning and everyone said, "Where's your green?!" To make me feel even worse NONE of my kids wore green either! What kind of mother am I? Sending my kids off to the jungle of Elementary school to be pinched all day...

Tom covered the table, carved clovers into potatoes, and we decorated...



I love how Syd has some ink right on her nose, kind of looks like...



And meet "Gir" like grrrr. He is the FREE consolation prize to the kids for getting rid of our puppy. He DOES NOT replace my puppy but I do love him. I think our other cat, who is so fat, will now lose some weight playing with this little guy. Tom said, "Wouldn't it be just my luck to end up with ALL three animals?!" yeah, funny!

Caption for this picture...sigh..."Can we be done already?!"

We had green pancakes, green eggs, and green soda for dinner. My camera did not take the picture of the meal, I'm mad! (Stupid old camera, all the pictures come out discolored, blurry, overexposed...I hate it!)


And here is a little snipet of the craziness in our house, stirred up by Tom of course. Enjoy!



AND the good news is...

Tom got a job offer today!!!!! Thank goodness this is over!!! We feel so relieved, blessed, and thankful for all the blessings we have received! I just want to jump and scream! My first question to Tom was, "Can we get my puppy back now?!!!" Yay, yay, yay!!!!

18 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That's such great new, Sally!

Angie said...

Okay, first off, I cannot nor will I ever be able to compete with the great Holiday ideas you have. Brilliance does not come naturally to me.
YAY for Tom! I am excited for you guys, what a relief!

Cannon Clan said...

yahoo! congrats tom and sal. we are so happy for you both!!

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the good news! That is so great that you can now have some weight taken off of your shoulders.

Terri said...

I'm so happy for you guy!!!! Plus the kitty is so cute!

Sherrie said...

Yeah!! Good News!! Sorry about the puppy, but Gir is sure cute too.

Laura said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you and I love all the cute pictures.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys!

Wendy said...

I'm so happy for you guys! What great news!

Tyra said...

Looks like you had fun for St. Patty's day!! You guys always do fun crafts and stuff for holidays.

Tarin said...

So happy for you guys! YAY!!!

Bates Blogger said...

What a fun St. Patrick's Day, and congrats to Tom!!!

meg.. said...

Yippee! So glad things are working out for your family.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news and I love the Saint Patrick day pictures too - you are so creative.

Bonnie said...

I am so happy for you, Sal!

Anne Marie said...

That looks like a perfect St. Patty's day activity. Congrats on the job!!!! What great news.

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad that he was able to get the job! Yeah! Congratulations!

Autumn said...

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! I am thrilled for you. This is the best news! I love to see pictures of the family. So much fun.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed