7/13/10

6/7- San Diego Day 3

There are 2500 pictures to go through and I am still amazed at how many I want to keep and post! So feel free to scroll fast because there are A LOT of pics.

The beach was a HUGE hit! Even though the sun was hidden, the kids didn't mind, and even though it was a little chilly, the kids never wanted to leave!

there was the building of sand castles











building protective walls around said sandcastle

it actually took FOR ever to watch this one get washed away!

but a few of us stayed and watched



the babies were good- Zoey slept most of the time

Kylie

grandma did her best to keep kids warm

Caleb

Ian was the coldest I think

Carson

James & Becky

Reed & Heidi

grandma is an extra set of eyes

there was collecting of shells...many...many shells

Summer

capturing the moments

oh the sand, the sand that gets into EVERY crevice!

binkies and sand DO NOT mix

the marking of the tide

Mo doesn't seem to mind the sandy hands

but Jason hated it, he only held his sandwich with two fingers

Max loved the sand



the cute tongue- proof of hard work!

excitement! Ian

playing

tiny sand crabs

found one

BEING BURIED...Sam

Mo the tornado

lets not get anatomically correct please! poor Carson!

Zack

Maia



Jason is not sure about this...

but what a cute octopus!

THE WATER, THE WAVES, THE FUN

the boogie boards- my kids could do this ALL day

running and running and running







love this kid

LOVE this one!

apparently it was a BIG wave...thanks for saving my kids Bapa!!!!

the adults had fun too

and thanks Terri for saving Sydney!

Zack

Savannah

Sydney

Reed & Heidi- SO GREAT!

this big wave kinda freaks me out

I love that Bapa got wet in all his clothes!

Jason

Sam



look at the waves!

after dragging the kids off the beach they went home only to get into MORE water

and the adults CRASHED!

after dinner we had FHE with a lesson from Tom- the kids love when he draws the story



Tom should've listened to me and put on SUNSCREEN!!!

topped off with a fun game of "bopidy bop bop bop"


GOOD TIMES!

4 comments:

Julie Markham said...

Can't believe there are no photos of any sunburn. The sand castles are marvelous! So glad you had a great time.

Hannah said...

Holy cow! It looks like SO much fun! I'm so glad your kids got to go to the beach! :) I love ALL of the pictures. I can't wait to see more!!

Jardinefamily said...

I love all the action shots of the waves!!! So fun!

AnGela said...

I'd like to use one of your sandcastle pictures, with your permission. Can you email me at info@legacypt.com. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed