7/19/10

6/7- San Diego Day 4

SEA WORLD! We have never been before so it was AWESOME! The kids never wanted to leave. The only thing that made me sad was the Shark exhibit was closed when we went to go through it. It made me cry for Zack because that was SO important for him to see! He wants to be a Marine Biologist specifically studying sharks. But we ended up going again 2 days later JUST to see the sharks! I'm SO glad he got to see them!

We LOVED Sea World! We walked and walked but there was so much to see...

Ian & Jason

the CRAZY seagulls! Not afraid at all to snatch any food! Love these faces! Caleb & Zack

Sam & Mo with the walrus, it was having fun with its food and making me gag

tide pools

Tom & Zoey

James, Bapa, Sam

Summer & Maia

Max enjoying the polar bear

THE DOLPHIN SHOW
Syd, Zack, Carson

beautiful creatures

Terri, Ian, Matt, Jason

it was FREEZING, the kids were so cold! I liked not being hot but it was windy and cold, I considered buying jackets for the kids...but not after I saw the price ($50 each!) Sorry kids.

Shamu, Shamu, you are so cute, too bad you're dangerous



what a cute face, but appetite for human flesh...not so cute

we sat up close but didn't get wet! Thankfully, because it was freezing!

my cute hubby

playing

RIDES





Maia was so brave to go on the Atlantis!





look at Max's face!












What a great day at Sea World! Thanks Grandma and Bapa!!!!!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Burr, I'm cold just thinking about it! That was a fun day! I'm enjoying your posts!

Sierra said...

That looks SO fun!!! I love Sea World!

Julie Markham said...

I'm going to be more diligent in crashing your family reunions.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed