9/10/10

Father's Day

Tom doesn't like me to make a "fuss" over him for Father's day but this year he agreed to it! Yay! I love to buy stuff for my honey, and the kids had things picked out for him for a long time.

Zoey is getting SO big! She is such a daddy's girl, she smiles at him, she giggles for him, she talks to him, it's so cute how much she loves her daddy! (It makes me jealous too)

the kids wrapping gifts

the kids and I made brownie cupcakes, grill style

Zack

Summer

Sydney and me



a candy poster

love this picture

we went in the mountains with friends, Tom's favorite place to be

Sydney and her rocks

Adam being tough

Breezy and Summer

Zack

Savannah, my cute young woman

Rob and Krissy

Me and Tom


Happy Father's Day to the best dad EVER! Love ya babe!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed