9/6/10

Staying Afloat

Things are a blur, my brain is barely functioning, and we're just surviving. What do you call it when you have an appointment...
written down in several places,
you remind yourself the day before AND a few times the day of the appointment,
you walk in your house,
3 hours later your daughter reminds you of the appointment you missed!

Seriously WHERE is my brain...I miss it, I want it back.

Possible reasons why my brain is taking a vacation;
working full-time the past month (that's an understatement! 80+ hrs/week)
4-5 hrs sleep a night MAX
getting 4 kids ready for the school year
I still have a cute baby that it kills me to leave daily
soccer season for 3 kids
going from 6am-9pm without stopping M-F
never ending "to do list"
my first baby is now in MIDDLE SCHOOL
no down time what-so-ever

just to name a few

One thing on my list of to-do's is to catch up on my blogging. So I will have lots of posts to follow. 177 photos- documenting the summertime, July 4th, family visits, birthdays, YW camp, a broken foot... here goes, I should time how long it takes me to finish catching up :) So far it's been 2 hours.


4 comments:

Julie Markham said...

Sorry about your memory loss. Just think of your braining preparing for old age... Seriously -- your kids will someday grow up and leave the house, and you will MISS ALL OF THIS!

Wendy said...

Sally! Here's to survival! I hope you manage to stay healthy.

Bonnie said...

Sally you are amazing...I am in awe of your accomplishments. Day by day you can do it!

Tyra said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that deals with this, although I don't have as many kids as you so I'm not sure what my excuse is.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed