12/28/08

Fun at Nana & Pops' house

Last Sunday we had a family dinner at my parents house because my brother Nick came back from the Navy training for Christmas. We walk in and see that my mom got an early Christmas present...a toy poodle named "Millie". When I saw her I started screaming, I love little dogs! The funny thing was that my kids didn't scream, just me. We all love her though, Savannah especially. A few weeks ago Savannah said to me, "Mom, I want a dog because I'm lonely." How sad is that! I could break down in a second and get her a dog but Tom is harder to convince, it's hard enough for him to have a cat in the house.

Savannah and Millie

Isn't she adorable!

the cousins

Zack playing with the train

Savannah and Nick

A mini talent show...Macie

Evie

some of the audience


3 comments:

Terri said...

What a cute dog; however, that shouldn't count at a dog... it's more like a rat, but still cute! I keep trying to talk Matt into another Cat since Jason is allergic to dogs, but so far no luck, oh-well he's married to me for eternity, I bet I'll still be begging for pets when we're in heaven! :)

Wendy said...

It's so great that so many of you could be together for Christmas!

deputymomof6 said...

Looks like fun. How was Boxing Day? I was looking for those photos!! And if some *uh hem* horrible TRAGEDY :) would befall your cat.... or you decide to just give it away.... I know where you could get one of Dante's puppies for cheap!! And, I would be able to actually visit you! I know, that is sooo worth getting rid of a cat... just so I can visit!! LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed