12/2/08

Kid Quotes Oct-Nov

Zack- "I don't understand 'maybe', it has to be yes or no with me."

Savannah-
as she is crying and practicing the piano (these 2 events usually go together)..."I don't know why I practice! I'll never be as good as Matt!"

Summer-
"Mom, Sydney's being ridiculous!"

Sydney-
"I'm not scared to get my ears pierced because there are things that hurt worse, like getting shots, throwing up, rollings down the stairs..." (where does this girl come from? I love her!)

Zack-
"Mom, it's October 1st and we need to decorate for Halloween!"

5 comments:

Laura said...

Sydney always says the greatest things. Love the quotes, Laura

Athack77 said...

I love those. Youre kids are so funny! One of my favorite quotes for my kids is, "It's not no, it's just not right now."

Mindy said...

LOL! I need to do better about remembering the funny things they say. Those are really cute.

Tarin said...

I love the things kids say. Too cute.

(By the way, Savannah is looking so OLD lately! Wow.)

Terri said...

Wow, I love what kids say!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed