8/3/08

Family in town!

I love having my siblings come from out of town! Wish it could be more often! Jerry was here taking the Utah Bar and Ali is visiting while Dan is studying for his boards.

Jerry

Ali and Bodhi

Sydney leading the flock...Summer, Atlie, Sahalie


Macie

Joe and Zack

Sal, Angie, Ali, Bodhi

Ali and Bodhi again, I CANNOT get enough of this cute boy!

Evie and Nick

Summer

Sahalie

Zack needs some boy cousins on the Miller side, he's surrounded by girls...sorry Bodhi and Michael, you are fun but still little.


Tim and Jerry playing Chess

Cute Ali

Evie with a tummy full of SAND!

Savannah, Joe, and Zack playing with their game boys

the kids, minus Savannah and Seth (Macie, Sahalie, Hannah, Atlie, Sydney,Bodhi, Zack, Summer, Marcus, and Evie in front)

1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

I love when family comes to visit. The couins look so cute together. Fun to see pictures of Ali. I haven't seen her in probably 20 years or so. I really like Savannah's new haircut.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed