8/3/08

Omniture Party!

Tom's work had a great carnival/party on Saturday. Rides, snow cones, drinks, food, games, concert, family pictures, prizes, fireworks (better than the 4th!). We all had a blast, only lost kids a few times! Tom and I could not stop laughing during the finale of the fireworks, it was insane! :)

Summer

I love this one

ferris wheel, it actually went so fast to make my stomach drop!

Sydney, Tom, Summer

the view from the top

Zack

Savannah

the "tornado" ride that I went on with the kids...yeah, not a good idea for me!

Summer's face cracks me up!

great action shot!

the bumpy cow ride

Sum Sum

waiting for fireworks

dancing during the concert


What a great party! Thanks Omniture!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

How fun! We drove past Thanksgiving Point on our way to lunch at JcW's and was jealous of the set-up we could see for the party.

Hey, if Nate finishes before your sister, you are welcome to borrow my book. Just an FYI :)

Anne Marie said...

Looks like a total blast!

Heather H said...

That looks like a super party!!

Terri said...

Wow, so fun! Yep, I'm back online and all done.

The Stewart's said...

Looked like fun! they went all out. So was it better than Seven peaks???

Tyra said...

Tom's work sure knows how to throw a party. Do they need a lawyer? I could use a party like that.

Allison said...

All you guys do is party out there in Utah! How do you ever get your swim suits dry!??! My mom and Dad and I are coming out there in less than 3 weeks to bring Jake to college. Would be great to hook up! It is Eric's bday so I am trying to convince him to come see his nephew off as well!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed