8/8/08

My baby boy is now 7

Zackary is such a fun loving, spirited boy. I love that he is still a mama's boy and likes to cuddle, I know this can't last that much longer so I'm just enjoying it! He loves Bionicles, Legos, Star Wars, video games, and dragons. He lives on bread and pancakes. He loves to wear pj's like ALL the time! He even brings them in his backpack so he can change into them the second school is over. He is such a sweet, sensitive little guy and we love him!


I found a few baby pictures while I was making this slide show, and yes, of course I cried.


Interview with Zack man;
What is your favorite color? orange
What is your favorite food? dinosaur spaghettios
What is your favorite toy? Lego star wars
What is your favorite game? power ranger gamecube game
Where do you think you'll go on a mission? New Mexico
What temple do you want to get married in? Salt Lake Temple
How many kids do you want? two, a boy and a girl
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to work at the dinosaur museum
What is your favorite thing about school? playing with friends at recess
What are your favorite clothes to wear? pajamas
What is your favorite tv show? spongebob
What is your favorite movie? Bionicles

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

What a cutie!!! You've got so many great pics of your Zack. Happy birthday! I like the idea of doing a birthday interview.

Laura said...

Hey girl, Little Zach is such a sweetheart. As you can see, I have been yard saling----I found about 10 pairs of jeans in sizes 8 and 10 for 25 cents each, if you are interested. I couldn't help but think of you when I saw all these jeans---and they are all for skinny little things, like your babies!!! (Is that Syd's size?) Email me girl. Also Vanessa is coming to town this week, maybe we can all get together!

Terri said...

Sweet boy! Happy birthday Zack! I can't believe how big you are!

Athack77 said...

Happy Birthday handsome. Way to hold your own with all that estrogen in the house!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed