8/22/08

I will survive...?

This is my new theme song! Gotta keep a positive attitude or I'll lose the rest of my already failing mind! :)

Good news is that the district approved 2 more aides in my classroom! Hallelujah!!! My principal came in a few times to help me and he really pushed for more help, he's the best! So if anyone wants to work with me...there is a 7hr/day and 4hr/day position. Let me know! The pay could be better but the company is not, we have fun, we rock!

Bad news, for me, is that I have 174 items in my google reader and I am going through blog withdrawals!!! I miss my blogging. I will try to get back into a routine but so far it's difficult to do anything after work, and I work on weekends now too (probably for the next few weeks). So if I am not making comments like I usually do please don't feel bad! I still love ya! :) I am not even done with Breaking Dawn yet! I tried to finish it this week a few nights and fell asleep reading! At 7:30pm! That's how tired I am! I am dying to finish the book, it's my favorite one so far, at least tied with Twilight. I have to tell everyone around me not to talk about it because they're already done! Maybe I can finish this weekend...in between laundry, cleaning, working, playing with the family...

I hope to get some pics up soon, I'm falling behind in my "fun journal". Tom makes fun of me still, how I used to pay attention to him before the blog, and how I can tell him something and the next day he can read it IN DETAIL on the blog...haha. Hopefully I can get back into the routine again.

7 comments:

Heather H said...

Awww, big hugs!!

V and Co. said...

i believe you will survive! i hope you get some fun helpers for your class so that way it seems like a party every day at work! :)

Anne Marie said...

Oh, I do hope that you'll get your assistants soon! Hope you get to finish Breaking Dawn this weekend.

Sherrie said...

Maybe our husbands should start a ward blog support group. James has the same complaints. Good luck finding some TA's for your class. I wish I could help, but day time is my break from that routine!

Wendy said...

That's so awesome that your classroom was approved for two more aides!! Hopefully that will make things more manageable!

Laura said...

I am so glad that you have more aides. Maybe now you can actually eat lunch or grab a diet coke on the run. I love you and hope things go much better with more help!

Tyra said...

I hope things lighten up at work and you get the help you need. I am sorry that you are so tired. That is one of the worst feelings in the world.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed