8/23/08

Playing catch up

I just posted a slide show of Reed & Heidi's visit but since I started it on 8/10, I can't figure out how to put it at the top so you'll just have to scroll down past my "bad day" post to see it. Sorry. I need to play catchup here for my journaling purposes...

I have to tell my sister Emma how awesome she was for taking our kids for 3 days and nights while I worked until 11pm every day! THANK YOU!!! She and Hannah took them to Jungle Jims and out to eat, no wonder they didn't want to come home! I talked to her after the first day and asked how it went...she said, "I'm exhausted! They're good they just take A LOT of energy!" We can't express how grateful we were to her for those 3 days! She is always so loving and patient with them. A perfect Aunt! And Tom and I actually did take some time to go on a date! Thanks again "Amma" as Summer calls you. :)












These next set of pics are from a mountain picnic with the Millers when Alison was here the beginning of August.

Summer ( I can't remember why she was mad in this picture, maybe she's sick of me taking so many????)



Totally beautiful and messy girls! Summer, Sydney, Atlie , Sahalie, and Evie

Evie and Bo

My cute lovey-dovey parents

Nick and Brooke

Sahalie and Atlie

I just love this adorable little boy!

Bo and Zack, born on the same day, cute boys!

Zack's birthday, notice the General Grevious poster, Zack was so excited about it he kept giggling when Tom was drawing it!


Zack's Bionicle cake. Thanks Heidi for making it!!!!! It was super yummy!

Zack's birthday date with mom and dad. He wanted to go to Olive Garden because he LOVES the breadsticks! He's such a cute boy! We a great time with our Zacko!

Mama's boy and I absolutely love it!

I love this because they have the same smile!



We went to Cascade Springs tonight 8/23, on a whim, and it was so much fun!












My "big kid"

My preteen


Sad that there was a fire years ago but I love the black wood surrounded by all the green.

Token picture of Tom and me...typical!

It was getting dark fast since we got there at 8pm! We were the only ones there and it was great!

On the drive home Sydney wanted Tom to tell stories of when he was a kid. Tom is so great at retelling stories, he had the kids hanging on every word for like an hour!! I had not heard some of them also, I can't believe how many times he has been in danger...trapped in a cave, lost in the mountains (well that one doesn't surprise me), seeing a bear on a hike with Reed, taking me up past the 'Y' before we were married and getting lost for a long time in the dark (yeah, I have to tell that one in detail later!)...it was so fun to hear stories. Thanks Tom, now you just need to write them on your blog! :)

7 comments:

Allison said...

Hey Sally,
Guess who is visiting this weekend, on a whim! Eric! He wanted to see Jake before I take him to college this week. We went to the fair yesterday and had such a blast. I'll try and blog it today! Loved you mt. pics. Your kids are just so beautiful. They have such lights about them! Thanks for catching us up!

Anne Marie said...

Looks like lots of fun times. That General Grievous poster is awesome! My boys would have loved something like that. Hooray for sisters. So glad Emma could help you out while you were getting your classroom ready.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Zach!!! What a fun birthday. And great that you got a date.

Terri said...

That's a whole bunch of catching up! I like Zacks birthday pictures and general grevious! Maybe Tom should right a book about all his mis-adventures, that would be a fun read!

Cannon Clan said...

welcome back, we miss you, hope you are doing well!!!

Athack77 said...

YOur sister looks a lot like you! I'm glad your family was able to help you out since you're working so hard! Great pics.

Jardinefamily said...

I can't believe Savannah. She is not a little girl any more. She looks so much like Hannah. Both are so cute.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed