5/27/08

Cousin Sleepover

I was a little surprised when Tom didn't reject the sleepover idea with the cousins (for those who don't know my Tom he's a little OCD when it comes to having people/kids over...noise, mess, chaos) but what a fun night for the kids! All of them slept in Savannah and Sydney's room, including Summer and Zack. I laid in there with them too after we said prayers to make sure they settled down and the next thing I know Tom is tapping me asking if I'm coming to bed...it was after midnight! Not a huge shocker that these days I'm like an old lady, falling asleep whenever I sit down! :) I was expecting a night of waking up frequently so I was amazed when Sydney came in at 8:00 am, score! Didn't get up at all! Then Tom offered to make waffles with the kids! He said, "Sally, I'm even surprising myself!" Way to go for taking a step toward normality! (I'm totally teasing) It was so fun!

My cute Summer

My pretty Savannah girl

All the cute kiddos

Making waffles

Silly Tom

Let's eat!

Nemo tried to join us a few times

Atlie and Saylor (making a funny face)

Bath time with shaving cream...

11 comments:

Terri said...

Fun, I can't wait till my kids can have a cousins slumber party too.

Sally said...

Me too! When are you coming to visit?!!!

V and Co. said...

ugh...when is it going to hit me? the falling asleep thing that is? i still have a hard time with sleeping what's wrong with me? looks like the kids had fun! i'm planning on seeing you next time i come up to slc okay? i miss you guys! loves-v

Heather H said...

Too fun!!

The Stewart's said...

How fun. way to go tom I'm up for waffles!

Wendy said...

Yahoo for cousins! Some of my happiest childhood memories are of Miller sleepovers! Do you remember your moose-poo necklace?

Tyra said...

You are so brave. What a fun night and following morning for the kids though.

Athack77 said...

Okay I definatley want to come hang out at your house because it is so much fun. I can't help but laugh at your pictures!

Mindy said...

You and Tom ARE so brave! I've banned sleep-overs until my girls are 13. And then I'll cave and we'll do it again and I regret it. But you guys know how to do sleep-overs right! Waffles and shaving cream and sleep with Sal! Too fun!!!

Anne Marie said...

Looks like so much fun. I am so impressed that everyone slept so well. Love the shaving cream pic.

Jenny said...

Looks like fun! You and Tom have definitely earned "coolest Aunt/Uncle" status with this.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed