5/4/08

Angel

Tom doesn't want me to put details on my blog so I am going to try to tell a story without the "deets" (Thanks Allison for the new blog word!) If you really must know all the deets then please email me or call me! :) pbjpreschool@hotmail.com

We were on a family fun outing and had a situation that caused Tom and I great stress, not too serious, but it was NOT fun. While I was running around trying to solve our problem, Tom was in the car with the kids and said a prayer that things would work out. Meanwhile, I was visited by a sweet lady (our angel), a complete stranger, who saved us from our problem! I got back to the car and told Tom what happened, he told me he said a prayer that things would work out, we both cried (well I cried and Tom just teared up a little), and then Sydney said, "We should thank Heavenly Father as soon as we get home." And we did! You can't PLAN family home evening lessons like that experience! It was so wonderful to go through it with our whole family there to witness the small miracle and then feel and talk about the spirit! We are so grateful that our Heavenly Father is aware of us AND cares about our problems! I am not surprised He helped us, I am just in awe of Him and His tender mercies! And I am so impressed that people are sensitive to the spirit AND respond right away! A prayer was said, God spoke to a lady, she took action, and we were blessed. It was a sweet experience!

10 comments:

Laura said...

Great story; sweetest story I have heard in a long time! I just love a miracle!

Cannon Clan said...

okay now i want to know! what happened!

Anne Marie said...

So glad you were taken care of. It is really amazing how the Lord inspires other people to step in and help us out.

"Miss Kris" said...

those kind of experiences are the best! especially when your kids get to witness them. thx for sharing your experiences it is always good to hear about the Lords love for each and everyone of us, we are challanged and all have stresses but he still loves , cares and takes care of us, it's so wonderful... THX krissy

TimothyMiller said...

Makes me want to be mindful of things going on around me in case I can do something to help another person out. Little things I can do might make a huge difference in someone elses life. Thanks for the cool blog!

Terri said...

I am seriously curious, I am glad everything is okay now. Email me or call me later.

girlsmama said...

Hi Sally!

I am a total lurker on your blog, but I was your VT once upon a time! I got here from Vanessa's blog oh so long ago. But I'm curious about your experience...don't feel obligated to share though.

Oh! Funny coincidence, Jarrod is interviewing with Omniture right now. :)

jessbme@gmail.com

Jessica R.

Sally said...

Jessica! I have tried to check out your blog but it's private! So, if I
can be a lurker on yours...

I will email you!

Giggin said...

must have the deets!

Mindy said...

And the thing is YOU'RE the angel to many other people Sal. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed