5/18/08

Just for fun

Guess, just guess who was the FIRST to use the Kitchen Aid? Yep, it was Tom-my cute little baker man- and Zack! And Tom had to rub it in my face! Hey! I am NOT cooking these last few weeks of school! :) It's pizza, cereal, mac & cheese, or corn dogs baby!

So after church today Tom and Zack made french pancakes which is a tradition in the Cannon family. And then we just had fun taking pictures... and when I say "we", I really mean "me".

Zack took this one of me and the Kitchen Aid! I'm not going to say one word...

Zack LOVED this machine! Or maybe he was just excited about having pancakes (the food that sustains him!)

Summer and her mama

My young lady, Savannah

It's funny whenever Tom lays down on the couch it's like an invitation for all the kids to jump on him!


11 comments:

the Token Asian said...

Looks like fun!

Cannon Clan said...

reed and tom have the same problem. reed gets tackled even if he bends over to get something, its so nice to have playful daddys and crazy kids :)

Dawnelle Anderson said...

I love my kitchen aid. I don't know what I would do without a mixer. I use it all the time, from bread to cookies, to brownies. And of course my kids have to be right up there helping me

Terri said...

I agree kitchen aids are amazing, and I agree dads are an invitation for crazy kid fun. I also agree that (cannon) french pancakes are the best!

Anne Marie said...

I don't have a kitchen-aid yet. One of these days...dads are the best for cuddling/roughhousing with.

Sherrie said...

I would love a Kitchen Aid, and every holiday and b-day James asks if I'm ready, but you know I hate cooking I just like toys so I always say no. Have fun for me and all those other non-cooks!

Athack77 said...

I say take advantage of any guys who want to cook! What a nice treat for you. Zack is so cute on your counter. I love all the pictures with Tom too.

V and Co. said...

you can tell tom he is welcome to bake for us anytime!

Laura said...

OK, I am also counting the days till you are done and can come and play. All day water days at my house!!!! YEAH!

Allison said...

I just love reading your blog- my Sammy lives on waffles, just like your Zach loves pancakes. His main food requirement is that it be white- plain noodles, rice, pancakes, waffles and egg whites. Where do you get all your cute jewelry?

Sally said...

Allison, Zack and Sammy have the same diet it sounds like! Jewelry is Lia Sophia, I have parties so I can get free stuff! :) It's like a Pampered Chef or Mary Kay company. I am having another party soon if you're interested...ha ha.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed